Please use the menu below for the following People Leadership Group resources:
- Construction Skills and Workforce Development (page)
- Digital Skills and Inclusion (page)
- Enterprise Education (page)
- Food and Drink Manufacturers Skills Guide (downloadable PDF)
People Leadership Group
The People Leadership Group is one of the LEP Board's sub-groups. It leads on all People-themed agendas within the Heart of the South West Strategic Economic Plan (SEP). It requires appropriate expertise, capacity and governance to oversee its ambitious agenda.
To support the People (Employment, Skills and Social Inclusion) work theme for the Heart of the South West LEP.
- To develop and monitor the People theme of the Strategic Economic Plan (SEP) and EU SIF
- To oversee the delivery of the People theme within the EU SIF (will report to wider LEP EU governance)
- To ensure private sector / employer priorities are represented throughout all plans and strategies
- Linking with relevant and appropriate stakeholders both in and out of region.
The HotSW LEP have identified that independent, impartial Careers, Information, Advice and Guidance is important to supporting people to make informed choices about their future. We have produced a set of standards that we encourage all providers to use when delivering a service of this sort.
Terms of Reference
To find out more about the group, please take a look at the Terms of Reference document (updated February 2015).
Declarations of Interest
The People Leadership Group Declarations of Interest are available here
- 3 May 2016 10:00am Cullumpton Community Centre, EX15 1JX Agenda
- Meeting Minutes 29/02/16
- Meeting Minutes 08/01/16
- Meeting Minutes 03/11/15
- Meeting Minutes 24/09/15
- Meeting minutes 13/07/15
- Meeting minutes - 16/06/15
- Meeting minutes - 28/04/15
- Meeting Minutes - 24/02/15
- Meeting minutes - 20/01/15
- Meeting minutes - 27/11/14
- Meeting minutes - 15/09/14
A number of research reports have been produced and commissioned by the LEP and our partners. To view the reports, please click here.